Requesting a Copy of a Police Report (402) 444-5638
You can obtain copies of an accidentÂ report that has occurred within the corporate city limits of the City of Omaha.
Please wait at least 5 working days from the time the report was made before making the request. The price for a copy of an Omaha Police report is $5.
Following are ways of obtaining a copy of the police report:
- Write to 505 S. 15th (Attn: Records Manager), Omaha, NE 68102
- Walk-in to a Front-Desk:
- Central Police Headquarters - 15th & Howard (open 24 hours 7 days a week)
- NE Front Desk - 30th & Taylor (open 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, M-F Closed holidays)
- NW Front Desk - 103rd Just North of Fort (open 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, M-F Closed holidays)
- SE Front Desk - 25th & Vinton (open 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, M-F Closed holidays)
- SW Front Desk â€“ 9864 â€śMâ€ť Street (open 9:00 am â€“ 5:00 pm, M-F Closed Holidays) Â
- Request OnlineÂ
- Call the front desk at (402) 444-5638